PROJECT DEVELOPMENTProject development is the process and the facility of planning, organizing. coordinating, and controlling the resources to accomplish specific goals. The process takes a transportation improvement from concept through construction. Stellio supports specific goals by sharing know-how and experiences within the industry.
TECHNICAL CONSULTANCYWe are professionals who provide technical support, perform trouble-shooting functions and resolve customer issues. Stellio is knowledgeable about industrial company’s products and applications to assist users, employees, and clients with any issues they have.
CONSTRUCTION AND COMMISSIONING PLANNINGConstruction planning is a fundamental and challenging activity in the management and execution of construction projects. It involves the choice of technology. the definition of work tasks. the estimation of the required resources and durations for individual tasks, and the identification of any interactions among the different work tasks. A good construction plan is the basis for developing the budget and the schedule for work.Commissioning planning refers to the process of bringing an item into operation and ensuring that it is in good working order. On building projects. this refers primarily to building services.
- Manufacturers work testing
- Component testing
- Pre-commissioning tests
- Set to work: this is the process of switching on (i.e. setting to work) items such as fans and motors to ensure that they are operating as specified (for example checking that fans are turning the right way)
- Balancing: this follows setting to work and involves Looking at whole systems (rather than individual components) to ensure that they are properly balanced (ie water is coming out of all the taps at the correct pressure, air is coming out of the correct diffusers etc.)
- Commissioning checks and performance testing
- Post commissioning checks and fine tuning during occupancy
- Completing operating and maintenance manuals, record drawings and operating software
SYSTEM INTEGRATIONSystem Integration is used to add value to a system through new functionalities provided by connecting functions of different systems. System integration (SI) is an IT and engineering process or phase to join different subsystems or components into one system. Stellio ensures that each integrated subsystem functions as required.
SUPERVISION (ONSITE)Supervision Services (onsite) involves regular manager meetings and interacting with the team(s) in order to review the progress. It is carried out as required by legislation, regulation, guidance, standards, inspection requirements and requirements of the provision and the service. The purpose is to monitor tasks and workload, solve problems, and to support the team when dealing with complex situations.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European regulation to strengthen and unify the data protection of EU citizens.